This photograph shows the limestone front of the former St Peter's Market on Cornmarket Street. The market was opened in 1843. A portion of the premises near the North Main Street was used as a munitions factory during the First World War and later became part of the Lee Hosiery textile factory. The former St Peter's Market is now 'The Bodega', one of Cork's most stylish bars.
Download this image in PDF format from the link below:St Peter's Market (231KB)