Carrigmahon Villas

Carrigmahon Villas

Carrigmahon Villas were built in the 1880s in the area between Glenbrook Baths and Tobin's Quay. In 1913 one of the villas was destroyed by fire and the others were demolished soon after. Robin D. Joyce built a modern house on the site in 1930 and it was called Glencastle for a time before reverting to the old name Carrigmahon Villas.

Corresponding article from the Irish Builder

BrowseAloud
Cork City Libraries, Grand Parade, Cork, Ireland.
Contact us: Tel. +353 21 4924900 | Fax. + 353 21 4275684 | Email: libraries@corkcity.ie